We are a group of individuals that are impact driven. We have worked with various governments as well as the private sector in policy, emerging technology, banking and human development with a combined 100 years of experience. We are committed to helping the underserved during the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to help beyond the pandemic.
Board of Advisors
Operational & Development Team
Sherrece has proven her drive for success by earning three degrees in the space of three years - her Associate of Science, her Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management (HIM), and a Master of Business Administration in Project Management.Read More
Transparency is crucial and we have set up a team to ensure the integrity of the movement of funds. This team will:
- Vet the initiatives or needs submitted by the special national initiatives and NGOs
- Authorize the release of funds if approved
- Collect and review project audits
- Ensure funds are used as declared and upload
reports for donating citizens to see how funds have been used
What is expected of the Integrity Team?
- Made up of upstanding citizens who are not affiliated with the government, have displayed good work ethic, a significant level of empathy, problem solving and active involvement in community
- Responsible for reviewing cases put together and verified by the administrative team
- Offer guidance to the administrative team on improvements to processes and application/approval qualifiers
- Review cases once per month
- Include one non-citizen for additional objectivity